- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Small piece of Ginger
- 850ml chicken stock
- 175g noodles
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 300g tiger prawns
- 200g salmon
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Handful mint and coriander
- Juice of 2 limes
- Put the coriander seeds and galangal or ginger in a saucepan. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 5 mins. Leave to stand for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles following pack instructions. Drain and keep warm. Return stock to the boil. Add the fish sauce, chillies and garlic, reduce the heat and simmer for 2 mins. Add the prawns and salmon, return to a simmer and cook gently for about 5 mins until both are firm and cooked. Add the spring onions, herbs and lime juice, to taste.
- Divide the noodles between soup bowls. Using a slotted spoon, lift out the prawns and fish, and place on the noodles. Season the hot stock, pour into the bowls and serve.